Ever wanted to play Dungeons & Dragons but never had the chance? Play one of our beginner-friendly, self-contained 5E adventures in the homebrew continent of Fensprall with our Librarian/Dungeon Master, Roxanne.
The Dungeon Master will have dice and premade characters for players to use. If you’re a more experienced player, you can bring your own dice and play your own level-appropriate character. This program is three hours, so we encourage you to bring snacks. Email Roxanne at email@example.com if you need to arrive late or leave early.
We have three adventures to choose from:
- Grades 9-12
- Level 1 character adventure
- Plot: You’ve entered the Abelfast Arena to defeat the monstrous challenges and impress the eccentric High Elf rulers of the City of Wonders. Will Lord Noláhn Moonscale be amused by your antics? Will Lady Talíra Moonscale be impressed by your fighting skills? Will you team up with your competitors to win over the crowd? Or will you do whatever it takes, including cheat your opponents, to win the grand prize? The gate is shut, and the only way to find out is to play.
- Ages 18 + up
- Level 2 character adventure
- Plot: A nor’easter has shut down the entire Caudate Coast of Fensprall. Unable to reach your destination, you hunker down in the one place still open: a Beauville’s Dinette. This 24-hour greasy spoon and rest stop is known for its delicious, unhealthy breakfast food and its tendency to attract odd people with outlandish behavior. As the wind blows and the sky dumps ice and snow, you notice that things are going missing. While trapped in the storm, do you solve the mystery of who — or what — is causing the disappearances? Do you decide to gossip and meddle in the affairs of the other diners? Do you decide the blizzard was fated to happen and fall in love with your attractive server named Sugar? Or are you so desperate for good chicken and waffles that you decide to be your own short-order cook?
- Ages 18 + up
- Level 3 character adventure
- Plot: The Most Honorable and Excellente Societie of Sphynxwood Huntingfolke (MHESSH) Lodge of Lodegrove has an urgent bounty up for grabs: kill the Beast of Lion’s Mane Forest. Team up with your fellow hunters to stop the creature’s rampage in the woods. Interrogate witnesses, investigate trails and bodies, and find the lair of the Beast before you become its next meal. Remember, you don’t need to be the fastest or the smartest, you just need to be faster or smarter than the person next to you.
Don’t be mean or a rules lawyer or the Dungeon Master will kill your character. Just sayin’.