After a year off, Summer Storytime returns on Tuesdays this month. Children 3-5 years old with a caregiver can hear a story, make crafts, and more 10 AM – 10:30 AM or 11 AM – 11:30 AM.
In order to protect our immunocompromised and unvaccinated patrons and staff, families attending storytime at Moon Library must follow our COVID-19 safety requirements.
- Everybody, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask over their nose and mouth during the entire program.
- Storytimes have reduced capacity, so registration is required and must contain the number of adults accompanying the child in addition to the number of children attending.
- Patrons may only register for one storytime per week. This is to ensure that everyone has a chance to attend despite the capacity limit.
- Storytimes are taking place outside (weather permitting).
Here are June’s upcoming Summer Storytimes:
- June 22, 10:00 AM
- June 22, 11:00 AM – Waiting list only
- June 29, 10:00 AM – Waiting list only
- June 28, 11:00 AM