2017 Tax Forms

We have the following federal tax forms available in our lobby. We have instructional booklets at the circulation desk for in-library use.

All tax forms are available as supplies last. If you require a form we don’t have, go to www.irs.gov for federal tax forms, the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue for state tax forms, and Moon Township’s website for local tax information.

If you need help completing your taxes, look for free Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) or Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs through the IRS or AARP. All tax assistance programs are by appointment only.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

5 + eight =