Moon Library is now open to patrons with occupancy and service limitations in place. All patrons must wear masks over the nose and mouth and observe social distancing rules, including anybody who has been vaccinated. No-contact pickup is still available for all patrons.
- Monday – Thursday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Friday: 10 AM – 5 PM
- Saturday: 10 AM – 3 PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Vulnerable populations hour is every Wednesday from 10 AM to 11 AM.
- The library has a capacity limit of 25 patrons at a time.
- If we are at capacity, we ask that you wait patiently until another patron leaves or you leave and return at a different time.
- We encourage patrons to limit their time at the library to prevent crowding.
- All patrons must wear masks over their nose and mouth. Patrons who do not wear masks properly (or attempt to prevent somebody else from wearing a mask properly) will be warned, then instructed to leave if improper mask use continues.
- Patrons who have been vaccinated must also wear masks. There is no vaccination exemption to mask use.
- Do not remove your mask or wear it anywhere other than over your mouth and nose.
- Face shields are not acceptable on their own. Face shields may be worn in addition to a mask over the mouth and nose.
- Masks with holes, such as crocheted masks or masks with drinking straw holes, are not acceptable.
- Observe all social distancing and quarantine measures. To the best of your ability, do not touch anybody.
- Enter and exit through the front doors only.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other patrons. Follow the directional stickers on the floor to prevent crowding.
- Do not enter the Quarantine rooms. Those rooms are for staff only.
- Ask before using a computer. Computer use is limited to 45 minutes at a time.
- The computers will not have keyboards until a staff member provides one for you.
- We do not have headphones for patrons to borrow. We have earbuds for sale for $2.
- Return borrowed items to the outdoor drop box. Return any items you touched during browsing onto a designated book cart.
- Do not eat or drink in the library.
- Be sanitary.
- Only use pens from the “Clean” cups. Put used pens in the “Dirty” cups.
- Use the provided hand sanitizer as needed.
- Do not remove any safety features such as instructional signs or plastic sheets.
We would like to thank our patrons for their patience during our reopening process and for respectfully following all safety rules.