Miss Nicole here checking in afar! Music is one thing that has entertained me during these first few days indoors. It has a magical quality that can transport you to another world, another time, and another mood! I wanted to bring that magic to you, so I have curated another unique playlist to jam out to!
This time around I’ve put together a retro loop, so we can imagine some whimsical times in history! Included are charming oldies from the 50’s and fast-paced fun through the 80’s. Pretend you’re at a sock-hop, the beach, drive-in, or at a groovy rock concert! Now put on your blue suede shoes and leather jacket! Let’s capture the joy of days gone by together!
I’m listening to “Pajama Playlist #2: Retro Rhythms!” on Pandora:
- “Rockin’ Robin” by Jackson 5
- “ABC” by Jackson 5
- “Yakety Yak” by The Coasters
- “Martian Hop” by The Ran-dells
- “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper
- “Vacation” by The Go-Go’s
- “The Lion Sleeps Tonight” by The Tokens
- “Lollipop” by The Chordettes
- “Fun, Fun, Fun” by The Beach Boys
- “Do Wah Diddy Diddy” by Manfred Mann
- “Big Girls Don’t Cry” by Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
- “Footloose” by Kenny Loggins
- “All You Need Is Love” by The Beatles
- “Burning Love” by Elvis Presley
- “Lean On Me” by Bill Withers
- “The Locomotion” by Little Eva
- “My Girl” by The Temptations
- “Imagine” by John Lennon
- “We Are The Champions” by Queen
- “I’m a Believer” by The Monkees
Hope you enjoyed and stay safe and healthy, friends!