You’ve enjoyed our book tree during the holidays. Now that the New Year celebrations are over, we’ve decided to give you one last chance to enjoy our book tree by holding a guessing contest.
Submit your guess of how many books are in our book tree by January 31. The closest 5 guesses will win a free tote bag to fill with as many books from the tree as they like!
Here are the rules:
- Only one guess per patron.
- Submit your guess by writing your number on a piece of paper along with your name and phone number. Place your guess in the clear plastic raffle box on top of the book tree.
- Guesses must be submitted by January 31.
- Our 5 winners will be notified on January 31. Winners must collect their prizes by February 3.
Here are some clues to help you with your guesses:
- It took 14 boxes full of books to construct the book tree.
- There are books hidden inside the tree to increase its stability.
- It is mostly made out of hardcover books.
Have fun guessing! (And don’t think you can cheat by asking one of us how many books there are. We don’t know, either.)